Sunday, April 5, 2015

Das doppelte Lottchen #128

Hello everyone and HAPPY EASTER!
Hope you're all having a great week-end with your loved ones.

It's Lottie and Lisa time!

That means Anni and I usually pick a stamp or stamp that that we both have (we nearly have the same taste!) and create a card with this set and another task.
Today Ani made a wish, and it is:

Create A Smile - Ausflippen
&
Background with tiny stamps

Es ist wieder Lottchenzeit! 

Hier einigen die wunderbare Anni und ich uns üblicherweise auf einen Stempel oder ein Stempelset , dass wir beide besitzen und gestalten (unser Geschmack ist sehr ähnlich!) mit diesem und einer Zusatzaufgabe eine Karte. 
Heute durfte Anni wünschen und heraus kam:

Create A Smile - Ausflippen
&
Hintergrund mit kleinen Stempeln


Due to easter and finally time off (which means... catching up on lots of things) I totally forgot about Lottie and Lisa this week, so I had to make something that was easy and quick. Sometimes I need HOURS to make a card and I don't like the result - sometimes it takes 10 minutes and I love how it turns out. Just like this time :) The sentiment says "take a break!. :)

Durch Ostern und Urlaub (was bedeutet... dass ich ganz viele Sachen nachholen muss) habe ich das heutige Lottchen total vergessen - also musste ich etwas machen was schnell und leicht geht. Manchmal brauche ich STUNDEN für eine Karte und mag dann das Ergebnis nicht - manchmal brauche ich nur 10 Minute und liebe das Ergebnis. So wie dieses mal :)





I stamped the chevron pattern with a small stamp from "Eggstraordinary Egghunt) and used a flower from Botanical Love that I had colored earlier.  For some more interest I scored a frame for the panel :)
I hop you like the card just as much as I do :)

Ich habe das Chevronmuster mit einem kleinen Stempel aus Eggstraordinary Egghunt gestempelt und eine Blume von Botanical Love benutzt, die ich bereits früher coloriert hatte. Als kleines Extra habe ich einen Rahmen um das Panel gefalzt.
Ich hoffe die Karte gefällt Euch auch so gut wie mir.




  

Now hop over to see Anni's wonderful creation!

2 comments:

  1. Hach, ist die toll! Du bist einfach die Meisterin der Hintergründe (und vieler anderer Dinge). Tolle Karte!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! I can't imagine anything you make not coming out beautiful and inspiring! ❤️ I LOVE the background and I love how it draws attention to the beautiful flower! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by